Authorities have arrested a suspect accused of shooting up a man’s vehicle during a barbecue.
An arrest warrant affidavit states that on Tuesday, people were having a gathering at a house when the suspect, identified as 23-year-old Jonathan Edward Trevino, drove by and opened fire.
The gunfire struck a man’s vehicle but no one was injured.
The owner of the vehicle told police that he saw Trevino drive by the house. He said Trevino pulled out a gun, opened fire and called him a “b****,” the affidavit states.
The owner of the vehicle said he saw Trevino, but Trevino did not see him, the affidavit states. He told police that they had been having “issues” after a recent car theft.
Records show Trevino was arrested on Wednesday and charged with deadly conduct with a firearm, a third-degree felony. His bond is set at $20,000.